Uploaded 19-Jan-09
Taken 30-Dec-08
Visitors 514


2 of 27 photos
Thumbnails
Info
Photo Info

Dimensions1000 x 806
Original file size299 KB
Image typeJPEG
Color spaceUncalibrated
Date modified30-Dec-08 16:16
Goldson, Oregon

Goldson, Oregon

The only thing left of the Lane County town of Goldson, founded in 1891, is a grange hall-turned-food bank and this eerie ballfield, surrounded by towering fir trees and sporting an enigmatic little trailer out in left field. Platinum/Palladium print from 8x10 negative